Your gift has been redeemed successfully.
Who says bigger is always better?
Your favorite childhood lemonade is all grown up in this summertime spirit!
Simple and sweet, this citrus cocktail is a winning combination of tart fruit and aromatic whiskey. Top it off with a rosemary sprig for a dash of earthiness, and you’re backyard barbecue ready!
Ingredients (serves 4):
7½ oz of whiskey
7½ oz of lemon juice
1 large rosemary sprig (optional)
12 oz of fresh blackberries
½ cup of sugar
1. In a medium pan, cook the blackberries and sugar until they form a thick syrup. Stir occasionally.
2. Strain the syrup through a fine colander to remove seeds and lumps. Discard the leftover pulp. Let the syrup cool for 15-20 minutes.
3. Combine the whiskey and lemon juice in a large shaker with a handful of ice cubes. Shake!
4. Pour over ice and garnish with the rosemary sprig.
5. Share and enjoy with friends and family!
We will send you an email to reset your password.